We believe that any animal lover, from 1 to 100, should be able to be surrounded by puppies! Secondhand Hounds will bring a litter of at least 3 puppies to your business, office or corporate event for 90 minutes of puppy play.
Thank you for your support in providing puppy socialization, spreading the word about animal rescue and helping us raise money for our program!
Puppy Party Guidelines
- Parties must take place in a dog-free location within 30 miles of our Eden Prairie office; however further distances will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
- Parties must be booked at least 6 weeks in advance.
- Puppies may include dogs up to one year of age and may not be adoptable (i.e. pending adoption, no longer accepting applications, etc.)
- All parties are subject to approval based on the health and safety needs of the puppies, including but not limited to the party environment and age of guests.
Ready for Puppies?Submit a Puppy Party Request
Puppy Party FAQs
- What is a puppy party?
- What is in it for the puppies?
- What all comes along to the puppy party? Who brings the puppies?
- How do you manage play time with the pups with large parties?
- How long is the puppy party?
- Where does the puppy party take place?
- What if someone meets a puppy and wants to adopt that day?
- How much does a puppy party cost?
- Do you have any kind of contract or agreement to secure the day?