We believe that any animal lover, from 1 to 100, should be able to be surrounded by puppies on their birthday! Secondhand Hounds will bring at least 3 puppies for 90 minutes to your home, business or party! We send 2-3 trained volunteers to chaperone the puppies to make sure it is a fun, safe environment for the puppies and people alike. We will clean up their messes and keep them in the area of your choice all while you get to enjoy some wonderful puppy cuddle time.
Fun Occasions For a Puppy Party:
- Birthday parties
- Corporate events
- Team building events
- Bachelorette/bachelor parties (before any drinking has occurred!)
- Engagements (extra fee for a photographer to accompany puppies)
Cost: $300 payment to Secondhand Hounds
Where: An area in your house/party location that is safe for the puppies to play in and OK for them to have accidents in (they are puppies after all!)
When: Anytime (based on availability) but you must schedule at least six weeks in advance.
Who: Anyone! Kids have a great time with these parties, but we will only allow three children under 12 in with the puppies at a time as to not overwhelm the puppies. Shifts work great for these parties.
Why: Spreading awareness about puppies in rescue, socializing puppies, donating to a great cause, all while having great fun with puppies! What could be better?
Puppy Party FAQs
- What is a puppy party?
- What is in it for the puppies?
- What all comes along to the puppy party? Who brings the puppies?
- How do you manage play time with the pups with large parties?
- How long is the puppy party?
- Where does the puppy party take place?
- What if someone meets a puppy and wants to adopt that day?
- How much does a puppy party cost?
- Do you have any kind of contract or agreement to secure the day?