Puppy Party Guidelines
- Parties must take place in a dog-free location within 30 miles of our Eden Prairie office; however further distances will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
- Parties must be booked at least 6 weeks in advance.
- Puppy party duration is 90 minutes and includes a minimum of 3 puppies. Puppies are generally around 8 weeks of age & not fully vaccinated so we need to limit their activity and exposure levels.
- For personal parties, all attendees must be at least 10 years of age. Children under the age of 10 will not be permitted to hold the puppies.
- Puppies may include dogs up to one year of age and may not be adoptable (i.e. pending adoption, no longer accepting applications, etc.)
- All parties are subject to approval based on the health and safety needs of the puppies, including but not limited to the party environment and age of guests.
- Outdoor parties must be between 50-85 degrees depending on the age and breed of puppies. In case of inclement weather, we will reschedule!
Ready for Puppies?Submit a Puppy Party Request
Puppy Party FAQs
- What is a puppy party?
- What is in it for the puppies?
- What all comes along to the puppy party? Who brings the puppies?
- How do you manage play time with the pups with large parties?
- How long is the puppy party?
- Where does the puppy party take place?
- What if someone meets a puppy and wants to adopt that day?
- How much does a puppy party cost?
- Do you have any kind of contract or agreement to secure the day?