Option 1 – LITTER-ally Puppies!
- 3+ puppies from the same litter
- Puppies will be 6 months or younger
- Parties start at $500
- All money goes toward our general fund
Option 2 – The MUTT-ley Crew!
- 3+ puppies and dogs from different litters
- Often times we will use our special cases, which may have congenital issues (for example cleft palates, missing limbs)
- Bulldogs tend to frequent these parties!
- It will be a combination of friendly smaller dogs and adorable puppies!
- Parties start at $350
- 50% of the money goes toward our Neonatal Puppy Program
Ready to Party?Submit a Puppy Party Request!
Puppy Party Guidelines
- Parties must take place in a dog-free location within 30 miles of our Minnetonka (5959 Baker Road) office; however further distances will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
- Public parks are NOT permitted for risk of disease for young puppies.
- Parties must be booked at least 6-8 weeks in advance.
- Puppy party duration is 90 minutes and includes a minimum of 3 puppies or dogs.
- For personal parties, all attendees must be at least 10 years of age. Children under the age of 10 must be seated to hold puppies.
- Puppies & dogs may not be adoptable (i.e. pending adoption, no longer accepting applications, etc.)
- All parties are subject to approval based on the health and safety needs of the puppies & dogs, including but not limited to the party environment and age of guests.
- Outdoor parties must be between 50-85 degrees depending on the age and breed of puppies. In case of inclement weather, we will reschedule!
Looking for a Puppy Party Donation?Submit a Donation Request!
Puppy Party FAQs
- What is a puppy party?
- What is in it for the puppies?
- What all comes along to the puppy party? Who brings the puppies?
- How do you manage play time with the pups at large parties?
- How long is the puppy party?
- Where does the puppy party take place?
- What if someone meets a puppy and wants to adopt that day?
- How much does a puppy party cost?
- Do you have any kind of contract or agreement to secure the day?