Name: Aspasia Age: 2 years Gender: Female Breed: Papillon mix Weight: 9 lbs Dog friendly: Yes, would do best with another dog in the home Cat friendly: TBD Kid friendly: TBD House Trained: Yes Crate Trained: Yes Energy level: Moderate History: Owner surrender Adoption Fee: $400
From the Foster:
Beautiful little Aspasia (I’ve been calling her Britney) came from an extreme hoarding situation with 100 other dogs on the property. Aspasia is in my home learning how to dog along with the help of my resident dogs! She came to my house a very scared pup. She’s progressing so well and she is just a sweetheart! Here is what I can tell you about Aspasia. Included are things her new family needs to be committed to working on with her
- Out of some miracle, I do believe that Aspasia is potty trained! She goes out in my fenced backyard and does her business almost immediately
- Aspasia is terrified of being on a leash. Not an absolute requirement but she it would be easier for her to be in a house with a fenced yard
- She loves my resident dogs! She’s less anxious when they are around. She follows and sniffs them. Aspasia would also do best in a home with another dog to “teach her how to dog”
- Even though she’s timid, she’s been nothing but sweet.
- Aspasia barks when she’s in her kennel. I’m not sure she’s ever been kenneled before. No accidents. She’s been sleeping with me at night and left out in the living room if I’m gone for a short period of time. She is so content lying on the couch!