Name: Gary Age: ~2 years Gender: Male Breed: Domestic Short Hair Weight: 7.5 Pounds Dog friendly: Yes Cat friendly: Yes Kid friendly: Yes Litter Box Trained: Yes Energy level: Moderate History: Stray from reservation Adoption Fee: $150
From the Foster:
Gary, or Gare Bear, as I affectionately call him, is so much fun and I love him so darn much. My love stretched pretty far, but here are the top 5 things you should know about him:
1. He loves catnip and loves to play with toys and string. Easy to entertain? Check!
2. He is perfect with his litter box and really good about using his cat tree for scratching.
3. He seems to be good with everyone and just wants to be around his people. Netflix and chill? Gare Bear is IN! If you hold out your hand and call him, he’ll run for pets and belly rubs. He can be just a little shy and skittish at first, so only older/respectful kids would be best.
4. He loves to talk when you first get home and when he’s hungry so you’ll always have someone to chat with.
5. When he’s really happy and purring loudly, he drools this may be the result of some teeth being removed, but it doesn’t affect his food (he can do wet or dry!).
If you’re looking for a best bud that’s as dapper as he is playful, look no further. Come meet him! To know Gary is to love him, promise.