Secondhand Hounds work rescuing animals is only possible with the help of our many amazing volunteers!
Without supporters such as YOU, these dogs and cats will be left to face their challenges alone. They may never know the love of a family or have the opportunity to be someone’s best friend.
Comments or questions are welcome.
Saving one Secondhand Hound may not change the world,
but it will change the whole world for that one Secondhand Hound!
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE! CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW FOR WAYS TO HELP!
- It saves animals from probable death at an overcrowded shelter, and allows Secondhand Hounds to save lots more!
- It removes animals from the scary shelter and gives them to learn a new life in a happy home while they wait for their forever home
- It gives the foster family the benefits of having a pet, but you don’t have the lifelong commitment
- Other animals in your home get a friend!
- You get to know your animal, and get the opportunity to help match the animal with the right forever home
- If you have thought about or plan to adopt a pet in the future, a foster animal can help you learn what you do or don’t want in your next pet
Information about Fostering