Secondhand Hounds has set up an Amazon Wish List that can be viewed at Amazon.com. These items are essential to running a safe, efficient, and comfortable rescue for our animals. Annually, these items cost Secondhand Hounds thousands of dollars which could be put towards saving more animals! Our needs range from $2-$1,000 items.
If you start your Amazon shopping at smile.amazon.com, you can designate Secondhand Hounds as the charity to receive 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases! You may also choose to purchase the gift at the location of your choice, or instead donate the monetary value.
Email Courtney at email@example.com for more information.
Currently Most Needed: puppy food, kitten food (dry food preferred), large kennels, paper towels, and bleach.
- Paper Towels
- Pill Pockets
- Garbage Bags – tall kitchen drawstring bags
- Laundry Detergent
- Pine Sol
- Clorox Wipes
- Sandwich size and Gallon size Ziploc Bags
- Puppy Pads
- Zip Ties (to secure kennels) 8″ and larger
- Dog Food – (Iams brand or anything from Chuck & Don’s or Costco)
- Puppy Food – (Iams brand or anything from Chuck & Don’s or Costco)
- Specialty Food – Grain Free, Senior, All Life Stages
- Kitten & Cat Food – dry food preferred, All Life Stages
- Cat Litter & Litter Boxes
- Gentle Leaders (all sizes)
- Slip Leads
- Kennels – LARGE/XL size in need of most
- Gift Card for Gas (for transports, home visits, etc)
- Gift card to Chuck and Don’s & Costco (for supplies)
- Canine Coach Gift Card
- Wags ‘n Woofs Gift Card
- Fun City Dogs Gift Card
- iPad with security cord to secure to front desk to allow volunteers to track hours
We currently DO NOT need the following (thanks to recent large donations): towels, linens, blankets, dog treats, grooming supplies, dish soap, and hand soap.