It’s a small fee to save a life!
Secondhand Hounds charges an adoption fee to adopt through our rescue. Unless otherwise stated, adoption fees are listed below and include age-appropriate distemper combo vaccinations, age-appropriate rabies vaccination, flea/tick preventative, microchip, de-worming, and heartworm test (if over 9 months). Cats are not given a microchip since our rescue requires them to be indoors only. Kittens must be at least 8 weeks old and at least 2 pounds in order to be spayed/neutered. *Adoption fees are non-negotiable* Adoption fees can be paid the following ways, but sales tax (7.25%) must be added to every adoption fee:
- PayPal (you do not need a PayPal account to pay through our website with a credit card)
- Cashier’s check (NO personal checks, please)
With your adoption, you received the following coupons!
- 10% off classes through Canine Coach (training school) within first 2 months
- 10% off grooming through Heidi’s Elite Grooming
- One free self service dog wash at Bubbly Paws