There are times when an owner can no longer care for their pet, or a stray/abandoned pet is found. This form contains the necessary information we need in order to determine if we can assist with the re-homing of a pet. Although we would love to help all pets, we need to assess our current foster home situation among other factors before making a decision. Filling out this owner surrender application does not guarantee that SHH will be able to rehome your pet.
We ONLY accept dogs and cats. We do NOT accept critters any longer. All dogs and cats MUST be up to date on their rabies vaccine to be considered. All records will need to be sent via email or fax to SHH prior to the surrender being completed.
We require a $10 donation before we will process your application. If your pet is formerly from SHH, we do not require the donation. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the link. We cannot guarantee acceptance of your animal, and we do NOT accept animals with the following issues:
- Animal aggression issues
- Multiple bite history
- Severe separation anxiety
- Cat elimination outside of the litter box
Please allow up to one week for a response from the SHH team.
1. Donate using this button:
2. After your donation is sent, Teri (email@example.com) will send you a link to our surrender form within 24 hours.
3. You must send Teri (firstname.lastname@example.org) photos of your pet before we will process the application.